Matrix Artistic Designer Ammon Carver will be seen multiple times during the season finale of Tabatha’s Salon Takeover on February 21—but he’s not starring on the show. In the one announcement spot, Carver will be speaking out against diversion, explaining that salon products purchased from non-salon outlets like discount stores, drug stores and websites could [...]
Matrix announced its fourth and final group of semifinalists from more than 9,500 total entries received since the Matrix Mannequin Mania Contest began in April. The 14 semifinalists for July each received $1,000 and will compete in the finals in the
Calling all stylists and colorists: Matrix officially kicks off its first annual Matrix Mannequin Mania Contest today. To enter for a chance to win $25,000 and spend time with Matrix Mannequin Mania Spokesperson Tabatha Coffey, simply use your fa
Elisa Fischer is the new vice president of marketing for Martrix US. In her role, Fischer will lead the marketing division, drive business and continue to secure Matrixâ€™s position as one of the leading national beauty brands for professional s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...