Betty Pemberton, owner of Impressions the Salon and Spa in Danville, KY, and her team have been selected as the grand prize winners of the Matrix Fashion’s Night Out National Event competition. Matrix challenged the entire Spread the Love community to compete for the grand prize of two all-expense paid trips to New York City, [...]
This past weekend, I stopped by the Fab Over Fifty Beauty Bash (FOF), an interactive, two-day beauty event in New York City for the 50-plus aged woman, to hear Matrix Artistic Designer Franco Della Grazia giving advice about how to care for aging
Matrix announced Leonardo Chavez as its new vice president and general manager, a role in which he will lead the global expansion of the brand with a specific focus on the emerging markets of China, Brazil, Russia and other Asian nations. He has had
For the past six months, Matrix’s six Spread the Love winners—Courtney Guess of Evergreen, CO; Ashley Hanson of Spencer, IA; Kayla McCormack of Livonia, MI; Joseph (Jo) Pickering of Itasca, IL; Sam Ritter of Shreveport, LA; and LaKeisha Williams
Matrix recently partnered with Joplin, MO, salon Hairbenders to host a back-to-school cut-a-thon for residents of the city that had been ravaged by a tornado this spring. Here’s a look at how the successful and inspiring event went down—for more im
Matrix Artistic Directors Nicholas French and Daniel Roldan, along with Matrix executives, will partner with Hairbenders salon for a back-to-school cut-a-thon to benefit the victims of the tornado that devastated Joplin, MO this past May. On August 7
L’Oréal PPD held its first-ever training session for 50 Regis Corporation regional artistic directors from May 14 to 17 at the Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables Hotel in Miami. The program was designed to educate salon artists on new L’Oréal t
On Tuesday night, I attended the Matrix Design Pulse styling event at Mizu New York. Matrix Artistic Director Ammon Carver showed off his skills as a stylist by using products from the Design Pulse line, which launched last year. “While the packaging
In case you missed Ammon Carver’s two commercials for Matrix during last night’s Tabatha’s Salon Takeover, you can check them out here:
Matrix Artistic Designer Ammon Carver will be seen multiple times during the season finale of Tabatha’s Salon Takeover on February 21—but he’s not starring on the show. In the one announcement spot, Carver will be speaking out against diversion, ex
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...