As of June 1 and running through August 31, Matrix is accepting applications from cosmetology students and recent grads for its 2013 Matrix Spread the Love program. For the month of June, cosmetology schools can also nominate students for the program. The program is designed for recent grads to further their careers through education and [...]
The efforts of the Metro St. Louis Cinderella Project helped to provide more than 150 girls from more than 40 high schools facing financial difficulties with prom dresses, and in most cases, free hairstyles, make-up and manicures. Belleza Salon of
Matrix recently partnered with Joplin, MO, salon Hairbenders to host a back-to-school cut-a-thon for residents of the city that had been ravaged by a tornado this spring. Here’s a look at how the successful and inspiring event went down—for more im
Matrix Artistic Directors Nicholas French and Daniel Roldan, along with Matrix executives, will partner with Hairbenders salon for a back-to-school cut-a-thon to benefit the victims of the tornado that devastated Joplin, MO this past May. On August 7
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...