Hairstylist Mark Townsend was the lead stylist for the Elizabeth & James show this past week as a part of New York Fashion Week. Townsend kept things wispy and romantic, with a low ponytail, for a collection based off of sunrises and sunsets. Each model had a middle part with a clean top, texturized pony [...]
Trend Alert: Lea Michele showcased Young Hollywood’s latest hair trend, which some have dubbed “ombre color.” The look features darker roots with lighter color towards the ends. Because Michele is currently filming Glee and isn’t allowed to cut or c
This year’s red carpet featured a mix of beautiful updos and cascading curls, and several hairstylists created their clients’ looks with the help of Moroccanoil. Here’s how they did it: For Jennifer Lopez’s modern, elegantly texturized updo, R
Several celebrity stylists used Moroccanoil products to get stars looking glamorous for the 52nd-annual Grammy Awards. Here’s how they did it: Jennifer Lopez, styled by Robert Vetica For Jennifer Lopez’s 70′s-inspired hair, featuring lots of vo
January Jones is known for her amazing retro style as Betty Draper on Mad Men, but for the Golden Globes, she walked the red carpet with a daring and modern look. Taking inspiration from Jones’ dramatic Lanvin gown, celebrity stylist Mark Townsend cr
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...