The Paul Mitchell Schools’ 9th annual FUNraising charity raised $2.5 million this year, bringing their nine-year total to more than $8.5 million. Each year, students and staff from the nationwide network’s 100 cosmetology schools spend three months fundraising for selected charities by raising $5–10 at a time with grassroots activities like cut-a-thons, hair shows and [...]
The 27th annual Caper Event for Paul Mitchell Schools was held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas February 20–22, with more than 2,500 motivated future professionals in attendance. Each of the students who joined the 200 hundred staff members, eac
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...