The Hyden Yoo spring 2012 collection was inspired by the Oscar nominated film L’amant, reviving a 1920s look and playing off the plot’s romance between an expat and a South Asian native during neocolonialism. Guests strolled through the tent and canopied patio at the Cabana of the Maritime Hotel in Chelsea, and enjoyed the presentation, [...]
Several celebrity stylists used Moroccanoil products to get stars looking glamorous for the 52nd-annual Grammy Awards. Here’s how they did it: Jennifer Lopez, styled by Robert Vetica For Jennifer Lopez’s 70′s-inspired hair, featuring lots of vo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...