Given the buzz and energy backstage at Mara Hoffman’s show at Lincoln Center today, you’d hardly know there was a major snowstorm the night before in New York City. Nick Irwin, lead stylist for Catwalk by TIGI, was busy creating a sophisticated gypsy-inspired hairstyle to complement the designer’s collection. To get the look, he prepped [...]
To complement Mara Hoffman’s tropical, Peruvian-inspired collection, Lead Hairstylist Thomas Dunkin for Sebastian Professional collaborated with the designer to come up with a look full of multi-dimensional texture and shine that gave off a luxurio
Entering the Mara Hoffman backstage makeup and hair room was exhilarating and the accompanying hair for the Mara Hoffman Fall 2012 Fashion Collection created by TIGI Creative Director Nick Irwin added some serious pow to the room. The look, said
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...