Entering the Mara Hoffman backstage makeup and hair room was exhilarating and the accompanying hair for the Mara Hoffman Fall 2012 Fashion Collection created by TIGI Creative Director Nick Irwin added some serious pow to the room. The look, said Nick, was that of south American cowboys meet shamans resulting in a new age bob to [...]
Make Up For Ever, the Paris-based professional makeup brand, announced it will open its first licensed U.S. Academy in the heart of New York City’s Union Square in January 2012. Dany Sanz, Make Up For Ever’s creator and artistic director, opened the
Make Up For Ever is hosting its first Pro Road Show, transporting the brand to four different cities this summer and fall to connect with local make up artist communities. The show will appear in San Francisco from August 13-15, Atlanta from Septembe
I attended The Makeup Show NYC yesterday at the Metropolitan Pavilion, where hundreds of makeup artists checked out makeup companies’ booths, shopped, and attended seminars and workshops led by industry heavy-hitters. Popular booths included Make Up
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...