Knifes, blood, gore, straight jackets and straight up psychos were all the rage for The Blonds Fall/Winter 2013 show at Milk Studios as a part of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. In creating the collection, The Blonds, designers David and Phillipe Blond, were inspired by classic horror films, in particular old Hitchcok films and The Shining. For [...]
Richard Chai’s spring 2013 collection featured muted pastels, crisp white and light creams with pops of dark navy, and to complement his sophisticated designs he turned to Lead Stylists Frank Rizzieri and Kevin Ryan for Aveda to ensure hair stylin
Inspired by a Vesper bat-like creature that resides on a Polynesian island, the look at Haus Alkire was an angelic, mysterious woman emerging from glorious, enchanting nature. To create a style representing this theme, Lead Stylist Marco Lafrate,
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...