Healthy, youthful looks complemented the more muted, sporty collection of the Spring Lacoste show at Lincoln Center Saturday. Drawing inspiration from Bo Derek’s braids and beads and ‘90s minimalism, Lead Hair for Redken Luke Hersheson created a girlish plaited ponytail for women and smooth hair parted on the side for men. “It feels quite young, [...]
Sixties-inspired fringe bangs with rounded edges played a big part in the hair look—created by Luke Hersheson for Redken—at Preen’s Milk Studios show. To get the look, Hersheson parted the hair in the center, curled it with a curling iron holding
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...