Paul Hanlon, lead hairstylist for Moroccanoil, took a departure for the hair look at Vera Wang from seasons past. “It’s not as elaborate this time,” he told me. “It’s younger and fresh, and texture is key.” To achieve the look, Hanlon prepped damp hair with Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse and new Heat Styling Protection before [...]
To complement Vera Wang’s new collection, which features a mix of structured and flowy designs, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita created a hair look that was both architectural and fluid at the same time. “The contrast of different textures
The inspiration behind the Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti show was a 1940s Hawaiian beauty pageant, with clothes and shoes featuring bright colors and fun, Asian-inspired prints. To complement the fashion, lead hairstylist Paul Hanlon for TIGI crea
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...