Lead hairstylist Ron King created both the hair and makeup looks at Joanna Mastroianni’s presentation with help from his team from Ron King Salon in Austin, Texas. “I wanted to do something fun and flirty, a modern take on the 1960s,” he told me. For the hair look, King flat-ironed the hair, pulled it into [...]
L’Oréal Professionnel is hosting an interactive color certification Monday, July 19, from 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. at Luxe Lab Salon in Santa Monica, CA. For $25, enjoy a morning or afternoon of hors d’oeuvres, drinks a
As part of the L’Oreal Professionnel National Academies, the Warren-Tricomi Academy in New York City will be holding a two-day advanced cutting and styling seminar during Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week (NYFW) on September 12 and 13. Taught by
Advance Salon Visions in Hawaii is hosting an event to showcase L’Oreal Professionnel’s revolutionary new INOA haircolor system. Celebrity colorist Jet from the Jet Rhys Salons in California will be presenting INOA at the Design Center in Honolulu on
For my final fashion show of the fall/winter 2010 season, I headed over to Bryant Park to see the stunning J. Mendel presentation. For the hair, Ted Gibson for L’Oreal Professionnel wanted to echo the designer’s clean lines and effortless sexiness.
It might have been early, but the backstage area of Zac Posen’s Fall 2010 Collection show was a flurry of hair, nails and makeup—and plenty of coffee. of course. For hair, Odile Gilbert for L’Oreal Professionnel created a middle-parted, wavy look u
On the heels of Lotus’ post about her great experience with INOA, L’Oreal Professionnel’s much-buzzed-about new ammonia-free haircolor system, I wanted to post some pictures from the launch party!
Just got the chance to experience L’Oréal Professionnel’s new INOA haircolor, thanks to master colorist Jason Backe of Ted Gibson Salon in Manhattan, and I’m loving the results. The first thing I noticed about INOA was the complete lack of odor typi
We’ve been hearing (and writing) about L’Oreal Professionnel’s new ammonia-free color system, INOA, for a while now, so we were so excited to finally get a sneak peek at the product yesterday. L’Oreal Professionnel executives, along with the fabu
L’Oréal Professionnel is hooking one salon up with a Texture Expert Blow-dry Bar. The sleek and sophisticated styling station comes with $20,000 worth of fixtures and would be dedicated to creating styles based on a great blow-dry. Applications a
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...