This month, the much anticipated and hyped up exclusive television movie, Liz & Dick, chronicling the tumultuous relationship of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, will air on Lifetime. What makes this so buzz-worthy is the movie’s star—Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor— and her transformation into one of Hollywood’s most iconic beauties. Hair Department Head Beatrice [...]
HiR 7.06: Gingers Come and Go, Olympic Hairstyles Get Creative, More Harry Potter Stars Follow Emma Watson’s Lead
This week’s HiR may be a short list, but it doesn’t lack in makeovers, good-will charity or crazy hair tales. Read on to find out what went down in the world of ‘dos this week. —Aja Edwards Lindsay Lohan debuted new red locks, returning to h
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...