As I blogged about a few weeks back, Kryolan was the official cosmetics sponsor of the 58th-annual Miss Universe pageant, which was held last night. Although Miss Venezuela took home the crown, the makeup artists from Kryolan made sure that each contestant looked like a winner. Here are some notes from the backstage team on [...]
Professional makeup company Kryolan has been named the official cosmetics sponsor for the 58th-annual Miss Universe Pageant, which will take placeÂ August 23 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. Dominic Cruz, Kryolanâ€™s education director
I attended The Makeup Show NYC yesterday at the Metropolitan Pavilion, where hundreds of makeup artists checked out makeup companies’ booths, shopped, and attended seminars and workshops led by industry heavy-hitters. Popular booths included Make Up
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...