On Sunday, December 9, in New York City, the salon industry is coming together for “Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers,” an industry event featuring a hair show and silent auction to raise awareness and money for hairdressers impacted by Hurricane Sandy. All ticket proceeds and donations from the event will benefit the Professional Beauty Association’s (PBA) Disaster [...]
Oya Salon owner and nationally recognized stylist and educator, Brian Bode has been chosen as Lead Artistic Director for KMS, a leader in the hair care product and style industry. Bode who is a frequent New York Fashion Week Stylist, began his career
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...