PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) has officially recognized KEVIN.MURPHY as a cruelty-free company. While the brand has always had a no animal testing policy in effect, earning a spot on the nonprofit’s “Does Not Test” list is a process and the company is pleased to have received PETA’s seal of approval. Along [...]
Australia hair stylist and founder of Kevin.Murphy haircare products Kevin Murphy brought his The Really Big Show to San Francisco June 24th at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. The event was hosted by Minda Ghio and Laura Brown of Beauty Solutions; Kevin Murph
Harris Shepard Public Relations, Inc. (HSPR), a Los Angeles-based public relations agency that specializes in working with beauty clients, celebrates its 25th anniversary this month. HSPR’s longest-standing client is OPI Products Inc., which it
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...