Keune Haircosmetics has welcomed acclaimed colorist George Alderete to its International Artisan team. Having already established himself as an accomplished editorial stylist and three-time finalist for the North American Hairstylist Award, he will now represent Keune Haircosmetics at nationwide events throughout the year, including The Keune Experience. The new Keune education facility in Atlanta, Georgia, will [...]
The Premiere Beauty Classic show hosted 2,625 attendees at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio last October. Focusing on education, the show allowed stylists to earn up to eight hours of Continuing Education (CEUs). The Center St
Keune Haircosmetics USA opened its first North American headquarters this summer in Atlanta. George Keune Jr. joined distributors from across the United States at the grand opening gala and 2011 Distributor Meeting. The headquarters’ state-of-the-a
Letitia Carpenter, artisan and cosmetologist for Keune Haircosmetics, recently won the title of Mrs. Tennessee 2009. Carpenter represents Collierville, TN where she owns her salon, Classic Image Studio, and resides with h
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...