The Spring 2014 Bridal Market week has filled Manhattan studios and showrooms with yards of carefully gathered tulle, intricate lace, sleek silk and every embellishment under the sun. Marchesa‘s bridal collection, decidedly more floating down the aisle than the usual red carpet glitz, included airy, romantic gowns with a fresh, young bride in mind and [...]
For Creatures of the Wind’s Fall/Winter 2013 show for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, it was all about natural waves, a strong, but quiet existence and super funky nails—all to coicide with a collection that was inspired by the Memphis Design Movement
Costa Rica native Debi Nova is the latest singing sensation to foray into the U.S. music scene, and celebrity hairstylist Christian Marc shows us how he created the singer’s lustrous, loose waves. First, Marc prepped the hair by cutting lots of
For the presentation of Behnaz Sarafpour’s Fall 2010 Collection, Roxanne Valinoti for CND styled the nails. Below, watch a video of her describing the design. As for the models’ faces, the key makeup artist was Gordon Espinet for M.A.C. Cosmetics.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...