Celebrity hair and makeup artists came together on September 24th for a charity event called Legacy of Style, held at the posh Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. The event was hosted by Beauty Changes Lives (BCL), an organization created by the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS) to raise the image and awareness of careers [...]
Great Lengths certified stylists are invited to enter their best Great Lengths before-and-after transformation photos for a chance to win a trip to America’s Beauty Show (ABS) this March and a $10,000 prize. High-profile judges, including Ken Pav
Celebrity stylist Ken Paves is launching a new collection of professional haircare products in June for damaged hair called Self-Help: Care of Ken Paves. Free of harmful synthetics and harsh ingredients, the line utilizes active raw botanicals to res
Regular readers of this blog know that I have a weakness for Bravo reality shows, and Shear Genius is no exception—especially now that my longtime favorite Jonathan Antin has joined the cast as a judge! Several other stylists American Salon has wor
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...