At the Juan Carlos Obando show, lead stylist Didier Malige for Number 4 High Performance Hair Care created a messy knot that looked effortless but chic. “It’s a style that’s attainable for every woman,” Malige said. To create the look, Malige and the Number 4 Pro Team applied Styling Foam at the roots for texture [...]
To complement the Juan Carlos Obando fall ’10 collection, which featured many sleek, form-fitting dresses, lead stylist Didier Malige used Number 4 High Performance Hair Care products and a double-barrel curling iron to create long, bouncy waves that
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...