Learn the secrets of the trade from master stylists at the international Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) taking place from January 28-30, 2012 in Long Beach, CA. This year ISSE will be featuring the North American Hairstyling Award (NAHA) education room. NAHA is the industry’s premier photographic hairstyling competition where many winners move on to [...]
Planning to enter Goldwell’s 2011 Color Zoom competition? Learn all about the Play Strong trend world in a new webinar led by the amazing John Simpson Deb Gavin, which will air February 8 at 6pm. Along with providing specifics on the trend, Simpson a
Let’s “flip” our canvas to a new shade for the season that has durability, even tone and multiple reflection! Sometimes all we need is a little BALANCE! The winter blond may have become too flat or opaque looking, while your brunettes and reds ma
How do I create the illusion of the multiple reflections of light that bounces off of the water?Â How do I achieve the beautiful tones of natural browns and reds found in nature? What makes the glacier light so special, and how can I translate
â€œI have a client that the grey still wonâ€™t cover. What do I do?â€ â€œI have a client who is a level 3 and wants to be a pale cool toned blonde. How do I get it there without damage?â€ â€œHow do I clean up a canvas tha
So many looks, so many interpretations, so many decisions! Which tells the â€œperfect storyâ€ and which has pushed technique and creativity to the max? Which will be the best creative artist to represent the United States and win top hon
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...