Rick Battaglini, chief financial officer of John Paul Mitchell Systems, won the CFO of the Year Award from Los Angeles Business Journal. Battaglini was awarded the honor out of a field of 41 finalists, all nominated by a panel of judges consisting of executives of large corporations. In its sixth year of the CFO of [...]
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) welcomed over 3,500 hairstylists and salon owners to the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas for its annual Paul Mitchell The Gathering, held this past July. This year’s theme—I’MPOSSIBLE— inspired attendee
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) named Jason Yates as the new vice president of marketing, taking over from Robert Yates (no relation) who’s retiring as the senior vice president of marketing. In his new position, Yates will oversee the mar
On Tuesday, John Paul Mitchell Systems announced its first ever hotel partnership with four Marriott International, Inc. brands: Courtyard by Marriott, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott and TownePla
Some of the world’s best hairdressers met in New York City on February 1, and on the 2nd in Atlantic City, NJ, to promote this spring’s The 4th Dimension: The Day of the Hair Dresser show, produced by Emiliani Enterprises to be held April 15–16
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...