John Moroney has been named the new global vice president of education for Kao Group, Salon, succeeded by Sandra Humphries as vice president of education for Kao USA, Inc.
Cory Couts, president & CEO of KPSS, Inc. has announced that John Moroney has been named Vice President of Education, with the mission of leading the education efforts of both the Goldwell and KMS California brands in North America. “When I too
The Business Forum for Salon Owners, which is being staged during America’s Beauty Show (ABS) at Chicago’s McCormick Place on March 13th promises to provide salon owners with a different take on business education. An all-star lineup of busin
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...