Jessica Chastain was in New York for the opening night of “The Heiress” this month. The Broadway production’s lead, Chastain wore 1940s pin curls designed by Celebrity Hairdresser Ted Gibson.
Earlier this week, actress Jessica Chastain stepped out in New York City for the screening of her new film Lawless at the Paley Center for Media. Chastain, also the new face of Yves Saint Laurent (YSL), wore a vintage YSL dress, YSL shoes and Tom
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...