Dare we say it, but it feels like spring in New York today! With the change in the weather, hair too deserves a brighter hue to match. Patrick McIvor, Goldwell and KMS California artistic and techniculture director, recommends spending extra consultation time with clients to create an updated spring color. Two salon owners shared their [...]
Goldwell has just announced its 2011 Color Zoom U.S. finalists, who were selected by a global panel of independent industry experts and international stylists at Goldwell Headquarters in Germany. The finalists were narrowed down from a pool of 15 sem
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...