Film noir and total glamour came to life Monday morning at Lincoln Center as Jenny Packham‘s designs hit the runway with hair gorgeously styled to fit the collection by Leonardo Manetti for L’Oréal Professionnel, makeup by Talia Shobrook for Laura Mercier and a beautiful nail done by Essie. With an early call time of 7:30am, [...]
This morning I headed over to the tents at Lincoln Center bright and early for a look at the hair Leonard Manetti, lead stylist for L’Oréal Professionnel, was creating for Jenny Packham’s show. To complement the collection’s many shimmering, colo
For the elegant evening wear collection from Jenny Packham, Leonardo Minetti, lead stylist for L’Oréal Professionnel, created hair for the “girl about town.” Complementing the long draping necklines, Minetti allowed the hair to naturally flow dow
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...