This past December designer Jason Wu showcased his pre-fall 2012 collection, and as an appropriate accent, the models showing off the designer’s cool new duds all had fingertips glazed in OPI Nail Lacquer’s Got the Blues for Red. The rich blue-based red hue was fitting and a classically regal complement to the clothing, as Wu [...]
Jason Wu’s spring ’11 collection, shown in a fashionable SoHo loft, was inspired by the work of Brazilian artist Beatriz Milhazes, whose artwork features bright and colorful abstract patterns. To complement the feminine clothing, Odile Gilbert, lead
Jason Wu chose to show his ethereal fall ’10 collection at the historic Waterfront building near Hudson River in Manhattan. Odile Gilbert, lead stylist for Aveda, told me she was inspired by the film The Piano to create the simple, beautiful bound bu
The opulent St. Regis hotel hosted Jason Wu’s spring ’10 show, which was definitely a hot ticket this season, no small thanks to Michelle Obama, who wore one of his dresses to the inaugural ball. The collection featured hooks, wraps and transparent t
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...