The inspiration for the hair at the Nanette Lepore spring 2012 show came from an unlikely source: a model who walked into the fitting with dirty locks. “It was greasy in the front and dry in the back and I thought it was perfect,” said Rolando Beauchamp for Bumble and bumble. He applied Thickening Spray [...]
Sixties-inspired fringe bangs with rounded edges played a big part in the hair look—created by Luke Hersheson for Redken—at Preen’s Milk Studios show. To get the look, Hersheson parted the hair in the center, curled it with a curling iron holding
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...