Richard Chai’s spring 2013 collection featured muted pastels, crisp white and light creams with pops of dark navy, and to complement his sophisticated designs he turned to Lead Stylists Frank Rizzieri and Kevin Ryan for Aveda to ensure hair styling was as modern and fresh as the garments when they walked the white catwalk at [...]
No two hair looks were the same at Diane von Furstenberg’s spring 2013 show. Lead stylist for Phyto Orlando Pita created individual styles for each model ranging from tight curls to pin-straight locks based on their hair type, cut or personal style.
Antonio Corral Calero, Moroccanoil artistic director, crafted the modern French twists at Catherine Malandrino’s spring 2013 show. To get the look, he prepped the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment, then applied Root Boost (available in early 2013) at t
Completely breathtaking, girly and electrifying, the hair, makeup and nails for the Fall 2012 collection of Erin by Erin Fetherston was a dramatic and inspiring accent to Fetherston’s collection. The look was nature meets organic with an electric
The creme de la creme of the fashion world showed up for the Rodarte show at Gagosian Gallery, with Vogue’s Anna Wintour (minus her trademark sunglasses) and Grace Coddington, Elle’s Joe Zee and Project Runway judge Nina Garcia getting front row seat
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...