Ivan Zoot, director of education with the Andis Company and winner of three Guiness World Records for haircuts, is educating stylists on how to increase business with Andis’ new Envy clipper at national shows and regional events across the U.S. in 2012. The class title, Green with Envy, was inspired by the idea that salon’s [...]
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA), which expanded its International Salon and Spa Expo (ISSE) brand to the Midwest in 2011, announced that the ISSE Midwest event is moving from the spring to fall season starting in 2012. The ISSE Midwest show
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...