Intercoiffure America/Canada President Lois Christie announced the formation of an artistic team founded by Sherri Jessee, Faatemah Ampey, and David Kinigson. Mary Brunetti, industry icon and director of education for Sally Hershberger salons in NYC was named the Team’s Artistic Director. The team’s first assignment was a Great Gatsby inspired stage presentation for the Fall [...]
Wella Professionals Color and Oribe Hair Care have joined forces to develop joint programming for educational events such as Oribe Ateliers, a series of hands-on workshops that will be held nationally beginning at the end of September, and Oribe
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...