We can’t wait for this year’s International Beauty Show (IBS) in New York City, which starts tomorrow morning. We’ll be attending classes, checking out the mainstage performances and scouring the the show floor for the best new products–and then blogging all about everything! Stay tuned for in-depth coverage of all the action …
Tag Archives | IBS New York
By Lori Morris, Senior Editor on April 22, 2009 in Breaking News, Education, Event Coverage, Guest Artists, New Products
International Beauty Show (IBS) New York, presented by American Salon, starts THIS Sunday, April 26! Register now for access to amazing artists and educatorsâ€”including Kim Vo, Christo, Orlando Pita, Nick Arrojo, Sh
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins