Vito Mazza Salon & Spa hosted a “Season of Giving,” fundraisers scheduled throughout December of last year to provide much needed resources and assistance for local New Jersey communities affected by Hurricane Sandy. Events included a cut-a-thon, toy drive, coat drive, food drive and donating 10 percent of proceeds from all gift card and retail [...]
As a holiday pick-me-up for victims of Hurricane Sandy, Emiliani Enterprises and Monmouth County Vocational School are hosting Haircuts for Exit 117 on Monday, December 10.
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, family-owned and –operated beauty manufacturer DePasquale Companies has reached out to those affected by the storm with over $160,000 worth of personal care and grooming essentials.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...