Contrast was the star of Patrick Ervell’s fall 2012 collection that stayed true to the designer’s infamous edgy, androgynous aesthetic. The women walked the runway in looks that combined matte and shiny, hard and soft, utilitarian and romantic. While the Patrik Ervell men mixed minimalism and tailoring, sophistication and youth, aggression and playful. To match [...]
The glamorous nightclub space M2 was the setting for Cesar Galindo’s dramatic show, which featured brightly colored dresses, many embellished with architectural curves and ruffles. Holli Smith for Redken chose to keep hair simple, styling the mod
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...