Inspired by a Vesper bat-like creature that resides on a Polynesian island, the look at Haus Alkire was an angelic, mysterious woman emerging from glorious, enchanting nature. To create a style representing this theme, Lead Stylist Marco Lafrate, the Creative Director for Catwalk by TIGI Italy, styled the models’ hair with a center part adorned [...]
Pumped electric nature was found throughout the hair, makeup, and clothes of design house Haus Alkire for its Fall 2012 collection. With cool lines and graphically awesome prints the designs of Julia Haus and Jason Alkire were well complemented with
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...