Dieci Lifestyle Spa in Livingston, NJ, recently held an in-salon Haircuts for Haiti event that raised more than $6,000 to benefit UNICEF’s relief efforts in Haiti in just four hours. Haircuts for Haiti at Dieci Lifestyle Spa featured a number of salon and spa services provided to guests at a discounted rate, with 100 percent [...]
In an effort to aid relief efforts in Haiti following the devastating earthquake there earlier this month, Phyto organized a benefit event last night that raised nearly $2,000 for the cause. The event, held at Phyto Universe in Manhattan, featured a
In response to the earthquake that has devastated Haiti, Paul Mitchell Schools Dean and Cofounder Winn Claybaugh has called on every school in the network to join together in a fundraising initiative with a goal of $1,000 per school — with 100 parti
Since the earthquake that devastated Port-au-Prince, Haiti, last week, many salons and beauty companies have been doing whatever they can to raise money to help the many victims. Here are just a few examples: Phyto Hair Care is hosting a fundraiser
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...