In recognition of World AIDS Day I attended a very inspirational event at Hair on Madison in Harlem, NY. For the first time, I learned about Hairdressers Against AIDS, a unique advocacy program sponsored by L’Oreal Fondation D’Enterprise and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. In its second year, the program encourages beauty [...]
Hairdressers Against AIDS, a program sponsored by the L’Oreal Foundation and UNESCO, made its U.S. debut yesterday with a kickoff event at the United Nations building in New York City. More than 500 hairdressers gathered in the seats usually
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...