This special guest post is from American Crew Creative Director Craig Hanson: Cool was redefined in the 1950s as the mix of rock and roll, blues and country, combined together with a rebellious style and attitude. Those who followed this trend defied authority and created their own rules. They were called Rockabillies. The revival of [...]
Leonor Greyl has been showcasing a series of how-to videos on its YouTube channel throughout the awards season. Today’s new “episodes” focus on looks from last night’s Academy Awards. Celeb stylist Creighton Bowman demonstrates how he created Best Su
Sex and the City 2 hasn’t made its debut, but Hair Department Head Frank Barbosa dishes on how to create Carrie and Charlotteâ€™s infamous locks. For Carrieâ€™s sexy, tousled waves, Barbosa spritzes RenÃ© Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...