Glee star Lea Michele’s hair hit all the right notes at the Golden Globes. Her sophisticated updo was a throwback to vintage Hollywood—and even withstood the rain on the red carpet. To create the elegant twist, NYC-based stylist Miok, of Judy Casey Inc., started by blowing the hair out with René Furterer Volumea Volumizing Conditioning [...]
For Marion Cotillard’s Golden Globes hair, Robert Vetica wanted to give her a style that would complement her elegant yet slightly risqué Dior gown. “I wanted a look that was glamorous, but with an edge,” Vetica said. “I was inspired by the rock ‘
January Jones is known for her amazing retro style as Betty Draper on Mad Men, but for the Golden Globes, she walked the red carpet with a daring and modern look. Taking inspiration from Jones’ dramatic Lanvin gown, celebrity stylist Mark Townsend cr
At last night’s Golden Globes, several celebs eschewed the stick-straight styles of years past and embraced textured tresses. “The hair was very casual, not overdone and styled,” notes Goldwell International Guest Artist Dimitrios Tsioumas. “It looke
I’ve always been a huge fan of Nicole Kidman—both on screen and on the red carpet—and last night’s Golden Globes look was no exception. I loved her natural and elegant updo, created by the wonderful David Babaii. Here’s how to recreate it: Blow
What was with all the facial hair at last night’s Golden Globes? Jon Hamm and George Clooney, you are two of the best looking men in Hollywood, so why are you hiding your faces? Wiliam Hurt,I can’t even imagine what you were hiding in that rat’s nest
The always-stunning Penelope Cruz was one of the red carpet standouts at last night’s Golden Globes. We asked celebrity stylist Oribe, who created her glamorous, side-swept curls, how he got the look—and how he got her
“The technology is nothing. Talk to the hairstylists. It was an Aqua Net kind of day!” – Jennifer Garner, to E! on the (rainy) red carpet
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...