Splish Salon, an eco-friendly salon in Conifer, Colorado, will host their second annual Flip the Earth community event on August 29th and 30th. The weekendâ€™s activities include a red carpet hair and fashion show, a dance company performance, a meet and greet with new talent from the Paul Mitchell Institute and a make-up event. The [...]
Environmentally friendly hair care company Pravana Natureceuticals is asking salons to do their part to save the earth. To aid salons in this goal, the company has put together a list of easy ways to make your salon more “green.” Encourage colori
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...