As part of our month long blog series, Eco Briefs, celebrating April as Earth Month, we’ve reached out to companies that maintain an eco-lifestyle year-round to get some easy tips for keeping green in the beauty industry. Hair care company Pureology is one such company with a year-round commitment to sustainability as witnessed through their [...]
Ten schools across the country were selected as finalists of the Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition, presented by Pureology. A panel of judges will evaluate the schools and select one winner of a grand prize for energy efficiency and
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...