The season of “ I do’s” is in full swing and this season, softer hairstyles are making an appearance on the wedding aisles and bridal runways. Celebrity hairstylist Frank Barbosa says that soft carefree tresses showcase the bride’s personal style. “The trend now is relaxed, romantic looks that show the real you,” says Barbosa, hairstylist [...]
Some say it all started with Victoria Beckhamâ€™s debut of her pixie cut at the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2009 Fashion Show. Now you canâ€™t go anywhere without seeing short, piecey styles on womenâ€”from the streets of New York to the
As the Artistic Director at Tearsheet, I know how difficult natural curls can be to style perfectly â€“ whether our team is styling a model on-set, training students in our classes or enhancing ringlets under time crunches backstage at Fashion W
Lead Pureology Artists including Wendy Belanger (stylist for American Salonâ€™s June cover) and Mary Catherine Hecht sharpened their editorial styling skills at Tearsheetâ€™s Session Styling Course in New York City this past weekend, August
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...