During Fashion Week, I stopped by the RV/FW10 Fashion Week Retreat, hosted by stylist Robert Verdi at his Manhattan Luxe Laboratory. After getting pampered with a blowout from Michele Capua, a hairstylist at NYC’s Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, a manicure courtesy of Ginger + Liz (I went for Not on the First Date, a [...]
Along with the fashion shows happening in Bryant Park and around the city, Fashion Week also provides a great time to connect with other editors, meet talented stylists and artists and discover new products. Over the weekend, I attended the 2nd annua
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...