Oribe shares his secrets to getting model Carolyn Murphy’s look for the cover of WSJ. Magazine.
Matrix Artistic Director Patrick McIvor, one of the industry’s most respected colorists, shares (and demonstrates) his secrets for perfecting the ombré hair trend.
Wella Professionals’ Mara Roszak gave Nikki Reed a low, structured bun for the premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.”
Jessica Chastain was in New York for the opening night of “The Heiress” this month. The Broadway production’s lead, Chastain wore 1940s pin curls designed by Celebrity Hairdresser Ted Gibson.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...