Great Clips stylist Juliana Lindsay shaved the head of President and CEO of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) John Lauck to follow through with a bet he made with his corporate staff last year. He promised to kiss his locks goodbye if his staff exceeded their 2013 fundraising goal of around $290 million–they surpassed their [...]
Following the tragic Azana Salon & Spa shooting in Wisconsin this October, more than 80 Milwaukee area salons and spas will participate in a fundraising effort on November 13 to support victims and raise awareness of domestic violence.
To create buzz for the upcoming 2012/2013 Fashion & Beauty Week, a non-profit event held in New Jersey each year to raise money for charity and celebrate the fashion and beauty industries, Jack Panico, founder of Fashion & Beauty Week and owner of Panico Salon & Spa, held a charitable mixer at Vibe event space in Riverdale, NJ in early October.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...