Moved to action when a local teen committed suicide after being bullied, Matrix salon Suzi’s Salon & Spa of Morristown, NJ, held a cut-a-thon to benefit the Stomp Out Bullying Organization. The event, held September 16, was organized with the support of Matrix’s Chairs of Change initiative, which supports hairdressers’ efforts to better their communities. [...]
Joico salons’ Beauty for a Cure in-salon initiatives raised over $50,000 for breast cancer awareness programs during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. Activities ranged from cut-a-thons to a celebrity-filled event at Gavert Atelier Salon in B
Andis employees topped last year’s fund raising effort for United Way of Racine County by 24 percent this year through creative initiatives. As a reward, employees watched Matthew K. Andis, the company’s president, and several other Andis employe
The Professional Beauty Association/National Cosmetology Association invite stylists and salons to participate in their annual ‘Dining for Change’ fundraiser in October. The event encourages salon and spa professionals to unite throughout the month o
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...