Celeb-stylist Frank Barbosa created loose waves for Teresa Palmer on the set of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. “I wanted a style that was both timeless and carefree,” Barbosa says. As on-set stylist he started each day by blow-drying her hair to a smooth finish with a mist of René Furterer Fioravanti No Rinse Detangling Spray to [...]
The season of “ I do’s” is in full swing and this season, softer hairstyles are making an appearance on the wedding aisles and bridal runways. Celebrity hairstylist Frank Barbosa says that soft carefree tresses showcase the bride’s personal s
On Wednesday night, the American Salon team attended an exclusive, advanced screening of Sex and the City 2 hosted by René Furterer for beauty editors and salon owners at Cinema 1, 2, 3 in Manhattan. In true Sex and the City style, we were welcomed
For our Stargazing column in the May issue, we spoke with Hair Department Head Frank Barbosa about the looks he created for New Line Cinema’s and Village Roadshow Pictures’ Sex and the City 2, a Warner Bros. Picture
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...