Betty Pemberton, owner of Impressions the Salon and Spa in Danville, KY, and her team have been selected as the grand prize winners of the Matrix Fashion’s Night Out National Event competition. Matrix challenged the entire Spread the Love community to compete for the grand prize of two all-expense paid trips to New York City, [...]
Before hitting the town for Fashion’s Night Out, I stopped by Pipino 57, celebrity stylist Ric Pipino’s new Wella flagship salon, for a little primping. I was first given voluminous waves by Shalom Sharon, whom I had interviewed the day before at the
Vogue and CFDA’s third annual Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) was a huge success, bringing freebies, makeovers, music and celebrities to excited shoppers in New York City last night. Companies like Redken, Sebastian Professional and Essie beautified gues
Vogue and CFDA’s much-anticipated Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) returned for a second year with more stores, parties, celebrities and freebies for eager shoppers in New York City and around the world. Beauty companies including
Editorial hairstylist and salon owner Davide Torchio was selected to do the hair for fashion designer Cynthia Rowley’s latest film, Hide and Seek, which played in New York City taxicab TVs throughout Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and can still be se
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...