Lead hairstylist Amit Abraham for L’Oreal Professionnel was greatly inspired by the geometry and texture of the fabrics used in Elene Cassis’ spring 2012 collection. “You don’t usually see a lot of texture in spring and summer clothes, so I wanted to play with that in the hair,” he said. Abraham decided to create a [...]
Sophie Theallet’s spring 2012 collection drew inspiration from the 1969 French movie La Piscine (The Swimming Pool), which was flooded with sexual tension. Playing off this theme, lead stylist for Aveda Didier Malige designed a hair style that looked
Designer Stacey Bendet chose a Secret Garden theme for her spring 2012 fashion week presentation, referencing the patterns and colors of Palm Beach in the 1960s and adding in a touch of ’40s sophistication. To complement her designs, lead stylist T
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...