Intercoiffure America/Canada President Lois Christie announced the formation of an artistic team founded by Sherri Jessee, Faatemah Ampey, and David Kinigson. Mary Brunetti, industry icon and director of education for Sally Hershberger salons in NYC was named the Team’s Artistic Director. The team’s first assignment was a Great Gatsby inspired stage presentation for the Fall [...]
The International Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) Midwest show for licensed beauty professionals will return to the Chicago area at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, November 4-5 Produced by the Professional Beauty Association
To honor Earth Month, Aveda will be hosting its first annual Seattle Trashion Jam Monday April 30, which will join the L.A. and D.C. Trashion shows. Salons are invited to attend and participate in the events, which include creating a “trashi
Can’t make it to Vegas this weekend for the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA)? You can watch it LIVE online, thanks to a partnership between the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and HairDesignerTV.com. The free online web broadcast wil
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...